Terms & Conditions
- Bookings can be made via the website, by phone, email or in writing. A contract exists once we have confirmed your booking with you.
- If you do not complete the payment process or your payment fails, then your booking will be void.
- Online payments are securely processed by PayPal.
- We do not store your card details on our system.
- We respectfully remind guests that a reservation constitutes a contract between yourselves and Dolgamedd Holiday Park.
- Please contact us as soon as possible if you need to cancel your booking
- This will help us make the space available to others who may wish to book
- No refunds will be issued if you cancel your booking within 28 days of your booked arrival date
- Any refund outside this 28 day range is at the discretion of Dolgamedd Holiday Park
- The Administration fee (£10) will cover your cancellation up to 28 days prior to the day of arrival.
- Please report to the reception where the full balance of the reservation is due and payable on arrival, notifying us of all persons in your party
- Please ensure you have adequate insurance to cover third parties whilst on the park. Members of your party are responsible for any damage they cause to third parties
- All vehicles must conform to the Road Traffic Act and have current tax, MOT and insurance. The High Way Code applies to driving on the park and driving under the influence of alcohol is forbidden
- We the owners will not be held responsible or liable for any accidents, loss or damage to persons, vehicles, caravans, motor vans, tents, trailers or accessories or contents however caused. Any accident, loss or damage to persons or objects however caused is at the patrons own risk
- We the owners have a right to refuse entry if they have cause of concern regarding the welfare of others
- We the owners have the right to ask persons to leave the park if not adhering to any of the above and we reserve the right to change any of the above.
- We want everyone to have a good time. If you are unhappy or have any complaint during your stay with us, please let us know immediately so that we can address the situation & you can continue to enjoy your stay.
How to contact us:
- Dolgamedd Caravan & Camping Park, Dolgellau, Gwynedd, LL40 2DG
- +44(0)1341 450221/356